LEARN COMPUTER NETWORKING FUNDAMENTALS
Are you a non-techie interested in learning about computer networking and network security?
Are you a business or aspiring IT professional that needs to better understand how networks work?
Then you have come to the right place!
Understand all the IT Networking Fundamentals and learn how the computer network functions.
The course provides an introduction network security .
Upon completion of this course, with appropriate study, the student will have learned to:
- Lecture 1:Network Security
- Lecture 2:Information Security
- Lecture 3:Access Control Systems
- Section 2:Types of Attacks
- Lecture 4:ACCESS ATTACKS
- Lecture 5:Snooping
- Lecture 6:Eavesdropping
- Lecture 7:Interception
- Lecture 8:How Access Attacks Are Accomplished
- Lecture 9:MODIFICATION ATTACKS
- Lecture 10:DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACKS
- Lecture 11:REPUDIATION ATTACKS
- Lecture 12:MOST COMMON TYPES OF ATTACKS
- Section 3:Information Security Services
- Lecture 13:Attacks That Can Be Prevented
- Lecture 14:U.S. CRIMINAL LAW
- Lecture 15:POLICY
- Lecture 16:Managing Risk
- Lecture 17:Threat + Vulnerability = Risk
- Section 4:Practical Solutions
- Lecture 18:Solutions
- Lecture 19:Control ServicesLecture 20:DEMILITARIZED ZONE
- Lecture 21:Router and Firewall
- Lecture 22:Virtual Private Networks
- Lecture 23:Hacker Techniques
Your Discount is here : A1C6108C7BF6D6CA48B7